Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tempo run

Thank you Salt Lake Marathon!  If I wouldn't be switching my schedule around I would have had to do a 9 mile tempo run today.  Instead I just had to do a 5 mile.  Sounds much more doable.  I've been waking up the past few mornings with a sore throat and a stuffy nose, but have been telling myself that I'm NOT getting what Janz had.  He seriously was sick for about 2 months and it's been through all the kids.  But this morning I knew that it was hitting me.  Hopefully it will GO AWAY fast!  The run was pretty hard and the first 2 miles were excruciating.  I kind of loosened up after that and the last 3 were hard but better than the first 2.  I did weight training afterwards. 

2 comments:

Jodi said...

No! You can't get sick! That would be soooo unfair! I am not too worried though with all that healthy food you are eating. I am sure your bod will fight it off!!!
Thanks for lunch today - that was fun!

Jen said...

You're SO funny! All that healthy cake and ice cream and Easter candy still? That health food?
Lunch was fun, lets do it again soon!