Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easy Run

I love late start days at the Junior High for a very selfish reason.  I get to run outside for a short little run because Justin's home for an extra two hours!  I dropped the girls off at school and took off.  Because of time, I just ate 1/2 a banana and a cup of water about 1/2 hour before heading out the door.  I ran pretty slow and then was gradually able to pick up the pace a little but didn't push it at all.  It was a good temperature and just a nice relaxing run.  I finished up on a few choice hills and then made it home in time to take Justin to school!  Ran about 4 miles and then gobbled up the leftover french toast made with Janzen's homemade bread!  YUM!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I almost called you! I should have! Next month! We were probably out about the same time too!