Thursday, April 24, 2008

Run!


So I thought that I'd try just another walk today.  I got on the treadmill since it's snowing (again!) and I don't dare take Logan out in the stroller in the snow.  I walked a mile progressively getting faster and my body just wanted to run!  I decided that I'd run just a little and see what happened, but promised myself that if I started hurting that I'd quit.  I ran a mile progressively getting a little faster with each lap (still not fast by any means) and decided that I could keep going.  After 2 miles I could start to feel some of the sore muscles and decided to quit.  I walked another 1/2 mile and got off.  I stretched really good and then ate.  But it just felt good to run again and know that I could still do it!  I know it was only 2 miles, but hey! I'll take it!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

You better take it easy! If you injure yourself before the 17th you are going to have me to answer to!!! ;) I think you should just zombie out this entire week! Just eat and rest and watch videos and invite me over! lol