Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jody the surgeon

Jody somehow managed to separate my rear end from my mattress.  It was quite the surgical procedure, but once she did, wow, what a great morning to be out!  I wish it would stay these temperatures all year long!  It was about 46 degrees when Jody and I headed out.  Everything is green still and we even had a nice breeze going.  Well, it was nice until, we were turned and headed uphill against it!  Those winds sure do like to blow down the canyon!  It ended up being about 5 1/2 miles.  I got home and took the kids on a walk to the park.  I did my weights while the kids played.  I did 2 sets of push ups, step ups, tricep dips and walking lunges.  Then I tried to do pull ups and could only do 2!  And I tried 3 different times!  Pretty pathetic!  I like the park workouts!  They're different and the kids get to play while I'm working out!  I think they're kind of worn out all ready!  At least Logan is.  I think he's ready for a nap!  It's only 10 and it's been a great day already!  Thanks, Jody for making me get up and at 'em a little earlier than normal!!!

No comments: