Thursday, February 10, 2011

Barefoot Running Shirt=Very Cool

Krista at Running Naked on Sharp Pointy Stuff is an awesome graphic designer. She is also a barefoot runner. She designed these awesome t-shirts and I knew when I didn't win one that I still had to have one. I got the bamboo kind and I want to wear it non stop. It is so comfy. It is soft and I can already tell it's going to be one of my favorite shirts. Now if they just came in red. I've already put in my request for that!

Ignore the bad picture and focus on the awesome shirt.
I will tell you the only problem that I see wearing this shirt. I feel like to be true to the shirt that I have to be completely barefoot while wearing it. No minimal shoes... no gorilla feet. So until spring comes, I'll be wearing it on my treadmill and to cycling classes. No, I don't cycle barefoot. It's just there's no choice there. Now, if only it could be my marathon shirt. Big sigh. I wish. Thanks, Krista! I can't wait for your future designs. You are so talented!

13 comments:

ihaverun said...

I'm sure it will be your marathon shirt one day. Love the shirt!!

zapmamak said...

Hey girl! So glad you like the shirt! So I checked on available colors and the only ones they have are black and a deep fuchsia. Let me know if you want either those. I could make the design just all white on the fuschsia. The red might clash too much. If they add the red shirt I'll be sure to let you know.

Emz said...

I
love
this.

and I love your "don't mess with me/hard core" look.

awesome shirt.

Sam W. said...

love this shirt!! i've only dabbled in barefoot running, but i'm definitely interested!

Stephanie said...

Now if they just came in RED...haha LOVE it! :)

Unknown said...

That shirt fits you great! I always wear a running shirt to spin class, don't want people to get confused about what my true passion is!

Unknown said...

I also love your shirt! I really loved your trail adventure! My goodness you are brave women!!

LAPT said...

Love this picture!! And ummmm you are NOT old... Glee is for EVERYONE! :-)

RoseRunner said...

How could I NOT check out your blog when miss hungryrunnergirl says you are her biggest inspiration!!

So hello! And cool shirt! and you can where that shirt whether legit barefoot or not...people will understand that you support the idea

Muncher Cruncher said...

You are darling!! How fun. I don't know if I'll ever be tough enough for barefoot running, but I'm impressed girl! SERIOUSLY impressed. Have a good weekend! xoxoxo

Amanda@runninghood said...

cool shirt! Makes me want to run barefoot. And I like the look of your kitchen in the background. :) I'm noticing kitchens everywhere now that we are redoing ours!

Anonymous said...

I struggle with my blog name, because currently I'm not running barefoot. BUT I'm just not going to run and freeze!! Besides you know I'm running a marathon in May. I totally get what you mean about the shirt.

Teamarcia said...

OMG I love it! And you look beautiful!