Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sweat Pink

A little while ago I was contacted by Fit Approach and asked to be a Sweat Pink Ambassador. I was really excited. I love sharing my love of running with others and the lessons I learn. I want to inspire others to be active. I read some of the biographies of some of these amazing ladies and felt pretty humbled to be associated with this group. Now is your chance to meet them.


And to get a pair of your own pink shoelaces. I have 10 pairs of bright pink shoelaces to give away. Shoot me an e-mail (jenrunpack(at)gmail(dot)com with your address and they'll be on their way along with a little surprise from me for you. Look for more in the weeks and months to come for challenges and virtual races and all sorts of fun things!

13 comments:

Life After Swimming said...

Heck yes for sweat pink :) WAHOO!

Marla B said...

Am i too late? I emailed

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I emailed you, I hope I'm not too late to get a pair of shoelaces :)

getfitchick said...

Looking forward to reading your blog! Thanks for joining the bloghop - new follower from sister SPA!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So excited to be an ambassadow with you lady!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you used to T-Tapp (seems like nobody knows about it, but it's really quite amazing). I might do the couch-to-5k program once I get my shoes (actually i have to wait until after June 10th since the T-Tapp Challenge is until then). ...We'll see... :)

Cara said...

Woo! Awesome blog! I'm not much of runner, but I know I am pretty decent at long distances. I wish you could be my running partner! I read your "Why I Run" and it's so inspiring and makes me want to do a giant karate chop in the air and start running :p!

Sara said...

Awesome! I have heard about Sweat Pink and wanted to know more about them - thanks so much for posting!!

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY PINK!!!

TriGirl said...

I'm a Sweat Pink ambassador too--just stopping by to say hello! I got some new running shoes today and plan to have an injury-free year!!

Jamie Walker said...

YAY team Sweat Pink! So happy to have you Sweat Pink with us!!

Julia said...

ummm sweat pink sounds sooooo cool! cant think of a more perfect ambassador :)