Monday, November 1, 2010

Wish list

Deanna at Miles to Run posted a while back a wish list of exercise things that she'd someday like to purchase. I had been eyeing a few things myself and although mine are just clothing, I thought I'd stick them here so that I could refer back to them. Although adding it all up in one place in dollars makes me cringe.

Someday I'm going to get me a pair of Vibrams. I still don't know which style I'd like best. But I'm kind of drawn to the Classics which seem to be the least amount of shoe. I just worry that maybe they wouldn't stay on. But I really don't want to deal with the strap of the other ones. Anyone with experience, speak right up.

This cute fleece jacket would be great on really cold days. Athleta has great clothing. But I'll only order if it's on sale. I got some turtle necks from there last year that are my very favorite and not just to run in. I wear them as often as I can. They are buttery soft and great quality. I wish they had them this year again.

And I love the idea that I might not need sunglasses with the brim on this hat. Also the ponytail cutout is a great addition.

And these cold weather pants would be nice since I only have two really good pairs and one of them is quickly wearing out. Like starting to hang by threads wearing out.


And ever since I saw this Under Armour top, I've wanted it. It's actually much cuter in person.
I really have a good selection of cold weather running gear. I got quite a bit for Christmas last year. So besides the pants and maybe the hat, the rest might be just be wants and not needs. But hey, it's more fun to go on a run if you know you look good.

What have you been eyeing that you might not be able to live without?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everything Athleta! They have a super easy return policy that I've used more than once. Oh, and I want some compression tights for Christmas!

Wendy said...

I would love to try the Vibram sometime. Looking forward to hearing what you think of them.

Tonya said...

So did you ever get the vibrams?? I ABOSLUTELY LOVE THEM. My husband and I both have the KSO's. You're right about the classics, and I've tried the sprints but the heel bothered me too much. KSO's are wonderful, we want to try the new running ones, the bikilas. lol, well hope you got some!